You can recover stock firmware ROM data from a crashed, non-booting, or inaccessible Mac by following a simple data recovery process. If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you need to get the concerned component repaired or replaced to resolve Mac’s black screen issue. Similarly, if one of your Mac’s internal hardware components is damaged, it may cause a black screen of death.
Mac machines are counted among the sturdiest systems available around the globe. However, being a machine, it does develop issues at times. As far I know, itunes is up to date and the computer has already been restarted. I’m pretty sure I picked the right IPSW file because there is only one 10.2 IPSW file for iPhone 6.
When restoring your iPhone, the software issue causing your iPhone to restart randomly may be solved. So, just check whether you have downloaded any third-party app or updated app before iPhone keeps restarting. And then, uninstall the faulty app to see if the issue is repaired.
- In this case, try updating the iOS a few hours later.
- After knowing the main causes of the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, you need to retrieve data in the stuck phone first.
- Download ZTE firmware update gadget is very important as many of its owners regularly make the upgrades in order to make their gadgets to function better.
- The errors in formatting or directory structure can result in minor issues like hanging of files and programs and may aggravate abnormal shutdown and black screen of death.
- Power cycle (off/on) your product and if that does not help, try updating again, and check the product settings once updated.
- Then connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to the computer again, and then launch iTunes.
Now, you may want to dive into the following methods to get an idea. Once running into such an annoyance, there is no wonder why people will scream out like ‘why won’t my iPhone turn on?
- When a power supply fails to deliver them because of a faulty component or a bad design, hard drive corruption can occur.
- An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error.
- When you are making a backup of your iDevice with iTunes, it may happen a couple of errors but didn’t show you any messages.
- After getting the reasons of this error, I started to look for solutions.
- ITunes could not restore the iPhone can also happen when you try to restore your iDevice with an incompatible backup.
Without a good internet connection, your download may take a longer time or even fail. If nothing else seems to work, then you can always take the assistance of third-party software to resolve your problems. For instance, you can use MobileTrans – Restore in order to use your device without any setback. Failed on Firmware Version verification. Failed on Minimum Firmware Version verification. Failed to verify Minimum Firmware Version. Please check all the cable connections and try again.